Sunday, September 7, 2014

Teaching Attire Basics: El Blazer


I never thought I could be much of a blazer girl, they seemed far too sophisticated for me, but what have I learnt from just a few days at my new school is that blazers can make an incredibly simple (and secretly comfy) outfit look more formal and make you look well-presented. Buy a black one and stick it over pretty much anything (midi skirt & shirt/blouse, midi dress, some peg trousers) or purchase a coloured one and you can wear it over black anything and it makes you exquisitely distinguished! They aren't the most comfortable things in the world to wear- but some of the blazers I've shown below aren't your standard structured squeezing-my arms-to-the-point-of-numbness-fabric.. which is a nice change if your blazer experiences thus far have been anything like mine!  


Priority: buy a BASIC BLACK BLAZER first!









Now that that's taken care of, let your creative blazer juices flow!
















No comments:

Post a Comment